Taste, Expression.

Latest brief from college, my contribution...

My word is expression.
Our facial expressions are mostly determined by the use of eyebrows. I thought it would be interesting to take away the eyebrows in certain facial expressions. And here's what it looks like. Kinda freaky.



I think this one of Lee will probably be my final image.



And my Taste picture. I dunno. The first thing I thought of for taste, were of course tongues. Here I've dyed the tongue different colours where different taste buds are. (like for sweet, sour, etc, also, I realise its not exactly where the taste buds are and stuff, and there is extra colours but you know, it looks nice.)



Some people might think its a little simple, but I dunno, I didn't really wanna get bogged down with developing it loads.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home