Hello. My name is Samantha.



Well, Obviously it isn't. But for the day at Focus 09 it was. I hadn't put my name down on the list, and stole Sam's place because she didn't go. Not many people did go actually. Only me, Lee, Eilert, Greta and Merlin did. It was quite fun actually. Saw a lot of things I really, really wanted. But of course can't afford to, as I can barely afford to live at the minute. But my god, the things I want...
Like a lens baby. Seriously, if anyone really loves me/wants to get me an early birthday present, a lensbaby composer lens would be perfect. (It's only £150 mum ;), if you are reading this.)

Really, really, really want it. I know I could get the same effects in photoshop etc. etc. As Lee likes to keep pointing out, but its just not the same!



So lovely.
Heres a couple of shots of Lee from the day anyway, I took quite a few more, but didn't really like them.



Me and Lee playing with shutter speeds on the way home ;)



And Lee, with a little bit of photoshop on his eyes to make them look pretty.

1 comments:

Haha, it's like my name is famous all of a sudden, probably a good job I didn't turn up then you name robber you!! heehee!

28 March 2009 at 18:05  

Newer Post Older Post Home