Lomography.

Here's a little of the Lomography I've been doing since I've been here.
I first saw Lomography at the National Media Museum in Bradford, and Greta explained to me what its about since she was already interested in it.
I figured it would be a pretty nice way to document my time here, and so that's what I've been doing.
(Though it's a little harder to photograph using it in the winter, because it's not really an indoor camera, and because it's cold, no one wants to go outside! These are mostly from the beginning of term.)
The camera is called an actionsampler by the way, and it's only about £10.

Here is some stuff I've scanned in :


My cat, Apple.


Some pigeons. There is this really sweet looking old man that feeds them. He didn't look too happy about me jumping into them.


Lee, outside TK Maxx


Lee eating some KFC

Blackpool Tower.

1 comments:

I like this little series.

:D

22 February 2009 at 14:37  

Newer Post Older Post Home